You will also get comments on the different questions and what was expected from students and the goals behind each question.
The GCE Advanced Level unit is one of the units under the Division of Examination. The Division of Examination is headed by a Deputy Registrar in charge of Examinations while the Advanced Level unit is headed by an Examination Officer.
The Advanced Level examination is made of the following subjects;
|SN||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|6||0735||Literature in English|
|7||0740||Food Science and Nutrition|
|9||0746||Special Bilingual Education French|
|13||0765||Pure Mathematics With Mechanics|
|14||0770||Pure Mathematics With Statistics|
|20||0796||Information and Communication Technology|
GCE Advanced Level Registration fees
- Registration fee – 9000frs
- Subject fee – 2000frs
- Practical fee – 5000frs
- Franking of form G3 – 1000frs
The above fees are applicable presently at the GCE Board.
Candidates for the Advanced Level examination may enter for at most five subjects.
- Holders of the Cameroon General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level with pass grades in at least four subjects.
- Holders of the University of London General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level with pass grades in at least four subjects.
- Holders of at least Teacher Grade II Certificate.
- Holders of R.S.A stage II certificate in at least four subjects.
- Holders of other certificates deemed equivalent by the Board to any of the above.