Download Cameroon GCE Advanced Level Chemistry pamphlet in PDF. This pamphlet is a colection of past GCE papers in Chemistry plus the corrections. You can download this pamphlet for free and use it to prepare for revision.
What is a pamphlet?
A pamphlet, by definition, is a small, unbound booklet that is used to advertise or provide information on a single subject. They are mainly used for informing rather than direct selling. You’ll sometimes hear someone use the term “leaflet” when describing a pamphlet too.
Chemistry is the scientific study of the properties and behavior of matter. It is a natural science that covers the elements that make up matter to the compounds composed of atoms, molecules and ions: their composition, structure, properties, behavior and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other substances.
GCE Advanced Level
The GCE Advanced Level unit is one of the units under the Division of Examination. The Division of Examination is headed by a Deputy Registrar in charge of Examinations while the Advanced Level unit is headed by an Examination Officer. This unit has its responsibilities and duties which include ;
- Preparation and distribution of Registration Materials.
- Reception and processing of registration forms from registration centres.
- Moderation of raw test items.
- Supervision of the Proof reading exercise.
- Costing and preparation of practical documents.
- Creation of Registration and Accommodation centres.
Supervision and monitoring of practical and written examinations.
- Supervision of marking secretariats and marking proper.
The General Certificate of Education Examinations Advanced Levels shall normally mark the end of the Upper Sixth Form of secondary general education.
The examination shall be broad-based and shall set out to measure the candidate’s knowledge of the world around him, his capacity to think, apply, synthesize and evaluate knowledge and situations in relation to the subjects for which he shall be presenting himself at the Advanced Level.
The examinations shall be open to external candidates on the same conditions as applied to those attending secondary schools. There shall be no limit to the number of sittings.
- Registration fee – 9000frs
- Subject fee – 2000frs
- Practical fee – 5000frs
- Franking of form G3 – 1000frs
The above fees are applicable presently at the GCE Board.
Candidates for the Advanced Level examination may enter for at most five subjects.
- Holders of the Cameroon General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level with pass grades in at least four subjects.
- Holders of the University of London General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level with pass grades in at least four subjects.
- Holders of at least Teacher Grade II Certificate.
- Holders of R.S.A stage II certificate in at least four subjects.
- Holders of other certificates deemed equivalent by the Board to any of the above.
Download Cameroon GCE Advanced Level Chemistry pamphlet
We have split up the pamphlet into smaller parts for easy downloading. You will have to download all the parts to get the complete pamphlet.