UNESCO Poland Fully funded Fellowship Program 2023. UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship program for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies in Poland. UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program covers the full tuition fee and a monthly allowance of 2200 PLN.
The purpose of the UNESCO International Cultural Exchange Program is to take learners from varied backgrounds & from distinct areas of the globe to improve capacity building and growth of human capital in the field of Science, Technology Engineering Education Etc. You should have a background linked to these areas, not necessarily. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Developing Country Students & Youth.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): UNESCO / Poland Universities
- Study in: Poland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree program
- Deadline: August 15, 2022
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth Science and the Environment
- FIELD OF RESEARCH/PROJECT
- Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Sociological Sciences
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
UNESCO Poland Fully funded Fellowship Program 2023 Coverage
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Free tuition and access to the university facilities are based on local regulations.
- The amount of the scholarship is PLN 1500 per month for scholarship holders who have completed three-year higher education studies completed with a diploma and PLN 2200 for scholarship holders who have completed full higher education, corresponding to the Polish five-year master’s studies.
- At the end of the research studies, the beneficiaries will receive a certificate attesting to their attendance at the host institution, this certificate will be given after receipt of the requested reports and financial clearance from the Institution.
UNESCO provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- International travel expenses: (by the most direct, economical route) from the beneficiary’s country to and from Poland will be covered by UNESCO under its Regular Programme Budget.
- Health insurance for fellowship beneficiaries who are declared medically fit: UNESCO fellowship holders may be covered by a health insurance policy, taken out by the Organization for the duration of the fellowship. The costs of this health insurance are subscribed to and covered by UNESCO on behalf of awarded fellows.
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program
To be eligible for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: List of invited Member States entitled to submit applications
- A holder of at least a BS, BSc Degree or MS, MSc.
- Proficient in the English language
- Fellowships are granted only to persons in good health who are not over 45 years of age. Exceptions may be considered when a case can be made.
- Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member State
- Youth & Students from developing countries are Strongly Encouraged.
How to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fully funded Fellowship Program 2023?
Please follow the following steps to apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program:
- Complete an Online Application Form.
- Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
- UNESCO fellowships application forms, including medical certificate, ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letters (illegible documents will be eliminated from the procedure, hand writing form must include capital letters only);
- Two photographs are attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
- Certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD obtained; and,
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well as confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
- Original applications in duplicate must be channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation Programme and Fellowships Section to the UNESCO mailing address.
- An advance copy of the application should be sent by e-mail
- mail unesco4(at)agh.edu.pl; s.bantchev(at)unesco.org; l.zas-friz(at)unesco.org and d.bianchi(at)unesco.org.
- The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system available on this page
- Only the selected candidates will receive a letter through their respective National Commissions for UNESCO.
- The medical examination is undertaken and submitted ONLY once the candidate is informed by UNESCO of her/his selection.
To know more about UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program, please visit official website: