You can check the names of Under-listed candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into the first-degree Programmes of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2022-2023.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
CHECK THE LIST BELOW
This list of under-listed candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into the first-degree Programmes of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session can be downloaded below.