TVEE Intermediate Level (IL) Quality Hygiene Safety and Environment Paper 1 June 2022 past questions. Speciality name and Acronym: All Industrial – HEC. This past question paper will come in handy as you prepare for the forthcoming TVEE IL Exams.
Professional and Related Professional subjects
- The Professional and Related Professional Subjects are all compulsory likewise English and French.
- Candidates can select any other two (2) or three (3) subjects in the module of Other Subjects to make a maximum entry of eleven (11) subjects if they wish.
- Religious Studies can be selected as a subject in the module of Other Subjects but will not necessarily be the eleventh subject.
- Mathematics shall be considered a Related Professional Subject for Industrial Candidates. Mathematics Paper 2 shall have two (2) separate sections: one for the industrial and the other for commercial specialities.
Structure of subjects
Each Subject shall have at least two (2) papers and at most three (3) papers:
- Paper 1 – MCQ (1 ½ hrs)
- Paper 2 – Problem-Solving or Essay (at most 3 hrs)
- Paper 3 – Practical (at most 3 hrs)
NB: Internship is part of Paper 3 of one of the Professional Subjects as Specified by the Panel.
- To obtain a pass in the Technical and Vocational Education Examinations at the Intermediate Level, a candidate must pass in at least FIVE (5) Subjects with at least TWO (2) Professional Subjects and ONE (1) Related Professional Subjects.
- A candidate may pass in a single subject(s) if he/she does not meet the pass condition in his/her Specialty.
- Absence in any Paper of Professional Subjects makes the candidate not have a pass in the speciality. Such a candidate can still obtain a pass in a single subject(s).
TVEE Intermediate Level (IL) Quality Hygiene Safety and Environment Paper 1 June 2022 past questions PDF
Country: Cameroon Examination Board: GCE Examination: Technical and Vocational Education Examination Exam Level: Intermediate Level Year: 2022 Paper Number: 1