Schedule & Requirements for the Osun State Teachers Recruitment Oral Interview 2021 has been released and you can get more information here.
This information is for all the candidates that were successful during its Screening Examination.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Oral Interview 2021 Schedule & Requirements
This is to inform Applicants, especially those who Scored between 35% and 39% in the Screening Examination, that the Proficiency (Oral) Interview, will commence on Monday, 21st June 2021 at Designated Centres.
This second stage of the interview is specifically meant for those who applied for Basic School Recruitment with MAXIMUM QUALIFICATION OF NCE. Kindly note that other categories of applicants i.e. Degree and HND holders who scored between 35% and 39% need not appear before the panel because the cut off mark for their categories is 40%.
Candidates are required to bring to the interview the following credentials:
- TRCN Certificate (where available)
- Basic Education Certificate (JSS 3 Certificate)
- Local Government of Origin Attestation
- Birth Certificate or Court Declaration of Age.
- One National Identification Card (Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport e.t.c)
In furtherance of the above, Candidates are to check their portal for Time, date and centre.