This competition is intended exclusively for nationals of CEMAC member states (Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Chad) aged 32 years or less (born after December 31, 1989).
Nationals of the Member States aged 35 or over (born after December 31, 1986) are also eligible, provided they can prove that they have at least 3 years of professional experience in the trades mentioned above. The candidates must enjoy their civic rights and not have been the subject of any condemnation to an afflicting and infamous sentence.
The participation of BEAC agents fulfilling the required diploma conditions and presenting an exemplary disciplinary record is authorized, without age or seniority conditions.
The recruited candidates are called to serve in the Central Services of the BEAC in Yaoundé (Cameroon), in the National Directorates and the Agencies in the six (06) Member States of CEMAC, as well as in the BEAC Office in Paris.
PROFESSIONS, TRAINING AND LEVELS OF EDUCATION
For all the banking professions, a good command of office automation tools is necessary, more precisely Word and Excel and any other software appropriate to the profession concerned.
The working language of the BEAC is French. Good knowledge of English, Spanish or Arabic would be an asset. However, fluency in English is required for Foreign Exchange Reserve Management.
Accounting Information System – Computer scientists (6 positions) Applicants must have completed at least four (04) years of higher education in computer science leading to obtaining one of the following diplomas from the French-speaking, Hispanic, Anglo-Saxon, or their equivalents:
- Masters, DESS, DEA or Masters in Computer Science issued by a faculty or university institute of Computer Science; e Engineering diploma from a Higher Technical School.
- Candidates must imperatively justify a specialization in database management (DBA Engineer / Developer), artificial intelligence, management IT, Cyber ??security or Pentest.
COMPOSITION OF THE CANDIDATURE FILE
The application files must include the following documents:
- A request for authorization to participate in the competition, imperatively indicating the chosen profession. Any request not specifying the chosen profession will be systematically rejected. Only one trade is authorized per application; e A curriculum vitae indicating the contact details (telephone number and e-mail address) with two identity photos in 4×4 format; Copy of the national identity card or passport;
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate and graduate diplomas or certificates of achievement;
- A certificate from the employer confirming the exercise of a professional activity for at least three (03) years in managerial level functions for candidates born after December 31, 1986 and no later than December 31, 1989;
- An extract from the criminal record dated less than three months.
[tds_note]NB: The verifications of the authenticity of the diplomas will be carried out subsequently by the BEAC.[/tds_note]
SUBMISSION OF CANDIDATURE FILES for the job offer Accounting Information System – IT Specialists with BEAC-Bank of Central African Republics
Applicants must send their complete application file by January 15, 2022, at the latest to one of the following addresses:
In a closed envelope, indicating “AES 2021 COMPETITION” to the addresses below -after:
- BEAC Central Services DRHF —BP 1917 – Yaoundé (Cameroon),
- BEAC Direction Nationale – BP 83 – Yaoundé (Cameroon);
- BEAC Direction Nationale – BP 851 – Bangui (RCA);
- BEAC Direction Nationale – BP 126 – Brazzaville (Congo);
- BEAC Direction Nationale BP 112 Libreville (Gabon);
- BEAC Direction Nationale – BP 501 – Malabo (Equatorial Guinea);
- BEAC Direction Nationale – BP 50 – Ndjamena (Chad);
- BEAC Paris office – 48, Avenue Raymond Poincaré 75016 Paris (France).
By physical deposit
In a closed envelope, indicating the mention “CONCOURS AES 2021” and against discharge to the addresses mentioned above.
In PDF format exclusively to the following address: [email protected]