The Registrar of the GCE Board is pleased to inform the general public and especially candidates of the 2021 Examinations organized by the Board that the Board has today, 21st August 2021, released results of the 2021 Examinations. Candidates will be able to verify their results at the centres where they registered for the examination. In addition, the results will be available on the GCE Board website for download. Candidates’ results slips are already available at their registration centres.
Results have been published for the following Examinations:
- GCE Advanced Level.
- GCE Ordinary Level.
- Technical and Vocational Education Advanced Level.
- Technical and Vocational Education Intermediate Level.
This Press Communique shall carry the following information:
- the overall performance of candidates in the 2021 examinations,
- major highlights of the results,
- future perspectives for the development of examinations organized by the Board,
- a note of appreciation to all partners and collaborators,
- the detail results of candidates,
Availability of Results
Results broadcast code-named Form G4/T4 will be sent to each Registration Centre showing the name of the candidate and the grade attained in each of the subjects offered. Statements of results (Results Slip) listing the grades obtained in the subjects entered by each candidate will also be sent to the centre for distribution to individual candidates. The results will be communicated through the Cheif of Centre and not directly to the candidates concerned. Complaints regarding candidates results should be sent to the Chief of Centre who shall have the responsibility to forward such enquiries to the Board.
The Board may communicate a candidate’s results to universities and other authorities that request for them, without prior authorisation from the candidate.
Statement of performance
A statement of performance shall be sent to any bona fide educational institution or prospective employer, on request by a candidate. Such statements will not be sent to candidates, their parents or anyone claiming to act on their behalf. A fee will be payable for such extra services.
Enquiries upon Results
- The marking of papers by the Board or its examiners and the results of such marking shall be final and binding on all candidates and the Board will not, except in its absolute discretion, enter into correspondence about results with candidates or their parents or guardians or other persons claiming to act in locos parents.
2. Enquiries concerning the results of a candidate must be directed to the Chief of Centre in the first instance. Applications to the Board for a review of a candidate’s work should be made only where the examination performance shows a marked difference from the anticipated performance based on the teacher’s course work assessment. Details of the procedure for dealing with such enquiries and the scale of fees may be obtained from the Board.
Where to download the results?
- Cameroon GCE O-level ordinary level 2021 Results
- Cameroon GCE Advanced level 2021 Results
- Technical and Vocational Education Advanced Level
- Technical and Vocational Education Intermediate Level
Also, subscribe to our push notification to be updated once the results are out