NNPC/Chevron JV National University Full-tine Scholarship 2022 for 200 LEVEL students in Nigeria. Chevron Nigeria Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from:
Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
NNPC/Chevron JV National University Full-tine Scholarship 2022 eligibility Criteria and requirements
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
As for blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities, applicants must:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
- i. Admission Letter
- ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- iii . Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- vi. UTME/DE Result
How to apply for the NNPC/Chevron JV National University Full-tine Scholarship 2022
NOTE: To ensure optimum and efficient application process, recommended browsers are: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer amongst others.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
[tds_warning]Application close midnight of 17th January, 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.[/tds_warning]
For enquiries, complaints and technical assistance on registration use:
- Help Desk 1: [email protected]
- Help Desk 2: [email protected]
Also, when contacting us for any complaints, please, state your username and the exact error message. If not you may not get a response. Existing Scholars should use only: [email protected]
Phone number:08187341617, 08064784861, 09156252549, 07045971139, 08059995357 Web:https://www.ormngr.com/contact_us