GCE A level philosophy past questions 2015. Cameroon GCE Advanced Level Philosophy past papers PDF free download.
These past Philosophy question papers should proof useful as you prepare for the upcoming GCE exams.
Country: Cameroon Examination: GCE Year: 2015 Subject: Philosophy Paper number: 1 Write time: 1.5 Hours Nature: MCQ
Paper 2: GCE A level philosophy past questions 2015
SECTION ONE: WESTERN PHILOSOPHY
- “Being is one” justify this Eleatic assertion (25 marks)
- Sartrean Existentialism asserts that man creates himself. Discuss (25 marks)
SECTION TWO: AFRICA PHILOSOPHY
- Do you agree that Negritude is an attempt to promote black identity? (25 marks)
- Has Nyerere’s Ujama’a contributed to the development of the Africa personality? (25 marks)
SECTION THREE: PHILOSOPHICAL PROBLEMS
- Can it be justifiable asserted that man is responsible for his acts? (25 marks)
- Is God’s goodness antithetic to the existence of evil? (25 marks)
Country: Cameroon Examination: GCE Year: 2015 Subject: Philosophy Paper number: 3 Write time: 3 Hours Nature: Esay