Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students 2022. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Scholarship value, inclusions and duration:
A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209. For example, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209, instead of €16,000.
The scholarships also cover costs such as those for VISAs, residence permits, health insurance, and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
In case you are selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year Master’s program: to qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students 2022 – Eligibility:
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s program that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You must have completed your application for admission via the OSIRIS online application system before 28 February 2022 23:59 CEST.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for The Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students 2022
Use the link below to apply.