Nigeria: Agbami Scholarship 2022. Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation. This is part of continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
Eligibility Criteria and requirements:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
- i. Admission Letter
- ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- vi. UTME/DE Result
How to apply for the Agbami Scholarship 2022
NOTE: To ensure optimum and efficient application process, recommended browsers are: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer amongst others.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
From the web;
- Résultats concours EGEM 2022 de l’Université de Ngaoundéré
- Admission of candidates into the Faculty of Science of the University of Ngaoundere for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Recrutement des 18 Ouvriers agricole au Canada
- RECRUTEMENT D’UN (E) CONSEILLER (ÈRE) TECHNIQUE EN DÉVELOPPEMENT DE LA CAPACITE ORGANISATIONNEL ET DES RELATIONS AVEC LES PARTIES PRENANTES
- RECRUTEMENT : ENSEIGNANT DE COMMUNICATION DIGITALE ET ENSEIGNANT D’INFOGRAPHIE