Job offer in Cameroon | Recruitment: Specialist, Fintech Security and Fraud
Brief Job Description:
To develop and implement the strategy for managing FinTech Security and Fraud management within Mobile Financial Services.
The Group vision has grown toward new business stream such as Mobile Financial Services. This revolution comes with wonderful opportunities for communication, knowledge sharing, but also with cyber criminality risks leading to new challenges and threats on information security. In order to support the business along with its strategic objectives, there is an urgent need to expand objectives of information security from corporate security to security across Business streams.
Detailed Job Description:
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Investigating incidents, frauds and creating an actionable response plan
• Evaluating gaps against COBAC/Regulatory requirements and define alignment plan
• Conducting scenario-based testing to develop security measures
• Develop and implement processes for preventing, detecting, identifying, analyzing and responding to Mobile Financial security incidents and frauds.
• Design and monitor implementation of the trainings and awareness programs for information security across the Company.
• Continually review and monitor roles, profiles and permissions of Mobile Financial application and maintain updated role matrix in accordance with Mobile Money SoD standard and Mobile Money Application security standards.
• Develop Mobile Financial risk management strategies and policies
• Evaluate and define and alignment strategy for COBAC and regulatory Mobile Finance Services requirements
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
• Provide guidance and leadership ensuring future focus and current efficiency;
• Coach and mentor direct reports to ensure staff motivation is high;
• Ensure skill transfer for staff development, motivation and business continuity;
• Ensure the team is led, motivated and rewarded to achieve high-performance areas;
• Ensure assigned team is led, motivated and rewarded to achieve KPAs;
• Ensure the effective management of diversity among personnel in the division;
• Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions;
• Manage team (including recruitment, on-boarding, attrition);
• Set goals and objectives for direct reports, monitor progress and maintain motivation
• Minimum of 3 years degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology/Systems or related field from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in information security in a medium to the large organization; of which at least large organization 3 years are in leading and managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects
• Experience in fighting cyber criminality at all levels: penetration tests, vulnerability assessment, social engineering, etc.
• Experience in risk management as well as developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures; drafting reports, preparing business cases.
• Experience in developing and implementing security controls, protocols and procedures; drafting reports, preparing business cases.
• Experience in Stakeholder management, with ability to work with all levels of the management within the company.
CEH or CISSP certification
Other preferred certifications are: CGIH/Incident Handling, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor & Lead Implementer, CRISC
Business Risk & Fraud
Finance for Non-financial
Any other specifications:
Fluent in English and French
Telecommunications industry experience
Global mindset to service worldwide operation
• Management and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills
• Proven ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa
• Specific knowledge of Telco applications architecture
• Team working, inter-personal skills
• Time and resources management
• Business cases, business process, strategic planning
• Modeling, building block design, applications and role design, systems integration
• Managing business change
• Data protection laws, contract law, procurement law, fraud
Knowledge and understanding of IT technology domain including application platform development, application support, infrastructure platforms, data management and database technologies and security frameworks and tools
Marketing best practices and trends
ICT industry and benchmarking practices
Business Performance Management
Apply for job
Report this job
- Concours ENSAI de Ngaoundéré 2021-2022
- Arrêté Concours IUT de l’Université de Douala 2021-2022
- UIT Competitive examinations 2021-2020
- ENSAI 2021-2022 Competitive Entrance Examination
- Concours ESSEC de l’Université de Douala 2021-2022
- ESSEC Competitive entrance examination 2021-2022
- National Competitive Internship Examination 2021-2022
- National qualifying examination for medical training in Cameroon2021-2022
- Examen National d’Internat au Cameroun 2021-2022
- Examen National d’Aptitude à la Formation Médicale au Cameroun 2021-2022
- Examen National de Synthèse Clinique et Thérapeutique de la Formation Médicale 2021-2022
- Concours ENS Bertoua 2021-2022 1st and 2nd cycles
- Arrêté Concours ENS de Maroua 2021 1ère année du 2nd Cycle
- Concours ENSET Ebolowa 2021-2021 1st & 2nd cycles
- Arrêté ENS de Bertoua 2021-2022 1ère Année Du 1ère Cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENSET d’Ebolowa 2021-2022 1ère année du 2nd cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENSET d’Ebolowa 2021-2022 1ère année du 1er cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENSET 2021-2022 1ère année du 2nd cycle.
- HTTTC ENSET Kumba Entrance Exam 2021-2022 Year One 1st Cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENSET Kumba 2021 -2022 1ère année du 2nd cycle.
- Calendrier officiel des concours au Cameroun 2021-2022
- Concours NASLA de Buea 2021-2022
- Concours EAMAC Session 2021 -2022
- Arrêté ENS Bambili 2021-2022 1er année 1er cycle
- HTTC ENS Bambili Entrance Exam 2021-2022 year one First Cycle
- HTTTC ENSET Kumba Entrance Exam 2021-2022 Year One 2nd Cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENSET Kumba 2021-2022 1ère année du 1er cycle
- ARRÊTÉS Concours ENS Yaoundé 2021 1ère Année du 1ère cycle
- ARRÊTÉS CONCOURS ENS Yaoundé 2021 1ère Année du Second cycle
- Arrêté Concours ENS de Maroua 2021 1ère année du 1er Cycle
- Arrêté ENS de Bertoua 2021 – 1ère Année Du 2nd Cycle
- Concours ENIET 2021 Cameroun: Recrutement de 5600 Élèves