Hague Academy Orange Knowledge & MENA Scholarship Programme 2023-2024. The Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme aims to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development by strengthening the skills and knowledge of individuals, groups of individuals and organisations. The key priorities for the programme are Food and Nutrition Security; Water, Energy and Climate; Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights; and Security and the Rule of Law. Cross-cutting themes relevant to all activities of the programme include Private Sector Development, Climate and Inclusion of Women and Marginalised Groups.
The MENA Scholarship Programme aims to contribute to the democratic transition of the participating countries in the Middle East and North Africa region. It also seeks to build capacity within organisations by enabling employees to participate in short courses in various fields of study.
Aim and Benefits of Hague Academy Orange Knowledge Programme
- The Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme aims to contribute to society’s sustainable and inclusive development by strengthening the skills and knowledge of both individuals, groups of individuals and organisations.
Requirements for Hague Academy Orange Knowledge Programme Qualification
- You are a national of, and working in one of the eligible countries: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- You are not employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. E.g. international development organisations or private companies;
- You have a minimum of two years of work experience;
- You speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- You have written support from your employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back Home Action Plan.
September 27, 2022
How to Apply
Prepare your motivation answers and all required documents in advance. Documents must be submitted in PDF format and must not exceed 2 MB.
- For more details,visit Hague Academy website