WASSCE GCE Registration For Private Candidates 2022 First Series. Check here all you need to know about the WASSCE 2022 exam registration date and what is expected of you.
This exam is mostly known as the WAEC GCE and is for candidates that are not in School. It is a type of standardized test in West Africa. Students who pass the exam receive a certificate confirming their graduation from secondary education. It is administered by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC).
With the WASSCE, WAEC has introduced two series for Private Candidate (First and Second Series). This is the aim to meet up the high demands of private candidates participating annually. This ideal will help individuals to acquire WAEC even when they are not in school for one reason or the other.
WAEC GCE Registration Fees
Now, before your get prepared for the exam, you will have to register for it. And the key point is that you will need to pay the appropriate registration fee.
The registration fee for the 2022 WASSCE for Private Candidate – First Series is Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred, and Fifty Naira (N13, 500). Also, you will be paying an additional Five Hundred Naira (N500) to the banks or accredited agents.
Approved WASSCE Banks for fees payment include;
- Zenith Bank
- Access Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Union Bank
- Heritage Bank
- First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Polarise Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Unity Bank
- Jaiz Bank.
The exam will be an urban-based examination with about 24 subjects. Candidates can confirm the available examination towns and subjects from the WAEC Nigeria official website http://www.waecnigeria.org before paying for their registration PIN.
WASSCE GCE Registration date For Private Candidates 2022 First Series
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2022 First Series registration date or period out. The registration date for the 2022 WAEC GCE is from Monday, December 21 to Friday, January 29, 2022. The precise examination date isn’t yet out, but the exam date will bein February 2022
WASSCE GCE Registration For Private Candidates 2022 First Series – Registration Guidelines
All WAEC exam registrations are now done online. This is no different for the 2022 WAEC GCE for Private Candidate – First Series. Below we have quick instructions on how to get things done the right way:
- First of all, you will have to visit any of the approved banks or accredited agents and make payment for the WASSCE registration.
- A registration PIN will be given to you after the confirmation of your payment.
- Next, visit the website http://www.waeconline.org.ng for your online registration
It should be noted that the registration procedure is biometric and will also be used at the examination center for verification purposes.
- The result checker PIN will be on the photo card and only a digital personal scanner will be used for the fingerprint registration.
- Completion of registration must be done within weeks of access to the website during the registration period.
Your names, gender, passport, photographs, dates of birth, and subjects must be correct.
- Ensure you print the admission notice/photo card for your identification during the examination.
- The result checker PIN will also be on the photocard.