- The conceptualization, development, and commercialization of customer facing channels and products. These channels and products offered by Ecobank Cameroon with the support of Cash Management & Client Access (CMCA) requires consistent monitoring and client assistance to guarantee good customer experiences.
- For Group wide channels and products, the Officer will be called upon to ensure seamless deployment or on boarding. Initial training and support to be provided to ascertain that Ecobank clients quickly acquaint themselves with the products or channels.
- For customized solutions, during the development & preparation cycle, the Officer will be responsible for conducting needs assessments, evaluation of the business case, prioritizing/coordinating/formalizing business requirements and ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved to meet customer’s needs.
- Before the commercial launch of new channels or products, the Officer will be responsible to ensure that the anticipated financial benefits of the channels or products are realized. This will involve engagement of various stakeholders across the Ecobank team; including but not limited to Sales, Operations, IT, Internal Control, Legal, Compliance and Marketing.
- Implementation – Seek to ensure optimal deployments and management of resources across both Ecobank and the client’s teams to ensure efficiency and risk mitigation in process.
- Channels Support – after deployment services are essential to maintaining and growing business. This position will drive the implementation of our strategic and tactical plans along the perspective of “Building Relationships”, “Creating Value” and “Driving
- Satisfaction” by entrenching a culture of proactive service delivery with a sense of urgency as it relates to digital channels and products.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES of the Client Access & Support Implementation Officer
- Deployment of Ecobank online banking platforms: OMNI Plus & OMNI Lite.
- Support the conceptualization, development and commercialization of all Ecobank digital products.
- Work with clients to implement file automation solutions such as linking their ERP/treasury management systems with Ecobank OMNI Plus to transfer payment files and receive statement data over a secure connection.
- Provide in-depth training to clients explaining the technical, functional and business capabilities of all platforms. Training to be delivered either remotely or onsite with the client.
- Provide first level technical support in respect of all Ecobank applications.
- Perform quality reviews and Client training requests.
- Provide our clients with trusted advice that will enable them to fully appreciate the capabilities of
- Ecobank’s digital product range.
- Champion the elimination of Manually Initiated Funds Transfers (MIFT) and other manual requests through wide on-boarding campaigns where clients shall be enrolled unto digital channels.
- Follow Ecobank requirements for new product development and innovation working in partnership with Business Development and Innovation Heads or technical support teams.
- Ensure proper controls are included into all risk management tools for our client access channels.
- Driving utilization of all Corporate & Commercial Bank digital channels.
- To support day-to-day operations of digital banking services delivered to the bank’s global and regional customers.
- Provide sales support to Account Managers and Heads of Products to secure the business of potential customers by working closely to define customer solutions and optimal delivery.
- Deliver quality customer service to Global, Regional and Local clients of all segments through constant communication and effective customer complaints resolution.
LINE MANAGER: Head of Cash Management & Client Access.
IV. JOB PROFILE
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of six (6) months working experience.
- Microsoft Courses and Programming.
- Banking experience (added advantage).
- Experience in marketing/sales drive.
- General business experience – accounting, marketing, etc.
- Knowledge of digital banking applications (added advantage).
- Knowledge of banking/branch procedures.
- Computer skills and knowledge.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills.
- Demonstrates passion and creativity in solving complex business issues.
- Be a team player who can lead with courage in difficult situations.
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines.
- A confident communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and attention to details.
- Language: English & French required.
- Knowledge of Ecobank’s products and operations.
- Sound knowledge of computer hardware, software and selling skills.
- Goals driven and results oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
- Recruitment: Internal / External
- The office will be based in Yaoundé or Douala.
- Job level: 5
- Job grade: 3B
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] latest December 27th, 2021 at 5 pm prompt, with the subject « CASIO position »
NB: Only applications that meet our desired profile will be contacted.
ECOBANK Cameroon recruiting a Client Access & Support Implementation Officer