Download Cambridge A Levels Art & Design (9479) past papers 2021 November session. A Levels Art & Design (9479) 2021, A Levels Art & Design (9479) 2021 Past Papers, A Levels Art & Design (9479) 2021 Question Papers, A Levels Art & Design (9479) 2021 Marking Schemes, A Levels Art & Design (9479) 2021 Grade Thresholds.
Past question papers have always proven to be a very vital resource for those preparing for an examination. Only by attempting past question papers can students easily adapt themselves to examination conditions as well as get familiarised with the exam setting.
Cambridge A Levels
Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- in-depth subject content
- independent thinking
- applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- handling and evaluating different types of information source
- thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- working and communicating in English.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year.
Your learners can choose from a range of assessment options to gain Cambridge International AS & A Level qualifications:
- Take the Cambridge International AS Level only. The syllabus content is half a Cambridge International A Level.
- Take a ‘staged’ assessment route – take the Cambridge International AS Level in one examination series and complete the final Cambridge International A Level in a subsequent series. AS Level marks can be carried forward to a full A Level twice within a 13-month period.
- Take all papers of the Cambridge International A Level course in the same examination session, usually at the end of the course.
We hold Cambridge International AS & A Level examination series twice a year, in June and November. Results are issued in August and January.
Each subject that a learner takes receives a separate grade. Grades are benchmarked using internationally recognised grades, which have clear guidelines to explain the standards of achievement.
The Cambridge International A Level is reported on a grade scale from A (highest) to E (minimum required performance). There is no A* grade for Cambridge International AS Levels, which run from grade A to E.